om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Patchage Restore Window (patchage-CVS-20050721)

From: elgrande
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Patchage Restore Window (patchage-CVS-20050721)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:59:26 +0200

There are window-managers, that can keep track of closed windows.
e.g. fluxbox gives you the possibility to remember application windows over the end of an xsession.
You can select which components of a window to remember (e.g. size and actual workspace)
When you start a new x-session (e.g. after reboot) you can load the app via your .xinitrc and fluxbox will put it on it's former workspace with it's former dimensions. Quite a nice feature.
But it is great if om (or any other app) can do this, too. I just would like to have the possibility to switch it of if I have problems with compatibility to my setup.

ET

Dave Robillard wrote: