Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.0.5 released

From: Henti Smith
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.0.5 released
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:02:05 +0200

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:46:40 -0800 (PST)
Drew Hess <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > d_exr-1.0.tar.gz
> > >    - OpenEXR Renderman display driver source code.
> >
> > I'll do this as a seperate ebuild
>
> err, well, you need Renderman to build it, let alone use it, so I'm not
> sure it makes sense to make a Gentoo package out of it, but you're welcome
> to try :)

hehe I think I can get my hands on renderman *smile*
I have a few animation studios as clients :)

> No, the Nvidia SDK isn't necessary to build the examples, nor is FLTK.

yeah ... I saw

> What's the error you're getting?  Did you download the latest version of
> the source tarball that I posted early Sunday?  The previous version had a
> bug that prevented the example code from compiling on gcc 3.2, at least.

no error .. just after config is says no support for the app.

I'll have a look later later.
when running ./configure with flags i got no support, but int he ebuild it
works
fine ...

I'll play around more .. I'm sure it's something silly I'm doing .. and no
fault on your side.

Henti