Re: [Openexr-devel] file conversion tools?

From: Greg Ward
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] file conversion tools?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 08:25:00 -0700

There is an ra_tiff command-line program, distributed as part of the Radiance package <http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/>, but if you want to go between RGBE and floating-point TIFF (as opposed to LogLuv or 24-bit RGB), you'll have to download and compile the latest HEAD release from <http://www.radiance-online.org>. The software is free C source, which compiles under any Unix machine.

-Greg

From: Axel Waggershauser <address@hidden>
Date: May 25, 2004 3:30:32 PM PDT