[Openexr-devel] keycode

From: Ken McGaugh
Subject: [Openexr-devel] keycode
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:16:41 +0100

I have another question about header attributes, but hopefully
this one won't be as controversial.

We want to store film keycode information in our exr's, and before I
decide what header attribute(s) to create for this I wanted to
know if anybody else is doing this already.  If so, what type and
names did you choose for your header attributes.

I was hoping to embed the keycode information into one string attribute
rather than 5 attributes of various types is is done in DPX/cineon files.

Also, would there be interest in making this one of the standard
attributes?

Thanks.
--Ken