Re: [Openexr-devel] EXIF meta data attributes in headers

From: Brendan Bolles
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] EXIF meta data attributes in headers
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 13:51:19 -0700

On Jul 18, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Lars Borg wrote:

> Such questions are easily answered by Wikipedia :-)
> On this list, Adobe makes only 7 out of 50 that openly support XMP.

Wikipedia?  What's that?  ;)

OK, but how about for programs that intersect with the users of OpenEXR?
Where's DaVinci, Lustre, Smoke, Nuke, etc.?

Anyway, yes let's make XMP a standard attribute and then I'll immediately
support it with my OpenEXR plug-ins for the Adobe apps.

Is there anyone who would prefer EXIF binary data?

Can we get an ICC Profile attribute added while we're at it?

Brendan