Re: [Openexr-devel] EXIF meta data attributes in headers

From: natureh
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] EXIF meta data attributes in headers
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 23:50:09 +0200

As a developer of RawTherapee, i can say that XMP support is planned in a future release, as well as OpenEXR support (that's why i joined this ML, but i wouldn't mind to get some help of confirmed OpenEXR devs btw ;) ). So i would vote for plain, non compressed XMP datas (unless Adobe's SDK can handle compression on its own) using Adobe's SDK.

---
   Hombre

(PS: Sorry for the inconvenience Brendan :-/ )