RE: FW: [Openvds-devel] freevsd hijack and 4.5.10 /redhat 7.2 installati

From: Urivan Saaib
Subject: RE: FW: [Openvds-devel] freevsd hijack and 4.5.10 /redhat 7.2 installation
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 05:23:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

>> when can we see the OpenVDS 1.5.0 ?
>
> I don't want to say when it's ready, but don't expect it before new years...
> In the next two weeks I'll be updating most of my servers, so there'll be
> little time for OpenVDS.

I'll be probably putting more time... Probably this could be our x-mas
gift to all of you... ;-)

>> can someone just upload the actual freevsd-1.4.10 release ,
>> everyone wants it!
>
> If someone has it, send it to Urivan or Me so we can upload it on the
> fileservers.

I got a copy of 1.4.10, which in its documentation stated that it can be
downloaded from the ftp site... mmhh.. no-no-no... i wondered, you know...
just in case... but yes, it wasn't there...hehe ;-)

Well i left some pc's are being linux installe, so i'll stick my fingers
(uh!) into it...

Regards,
Urivan Saaib
Presidente