pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How to disable Pan setting the Message-ID?

From: Thorsten Ruffle-Brandt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How to disable Pan setting the Message-ID?
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:34:26 +0000

Sebastian Fischer wrote:
> > > The news server prefs were moved to the Tools menu.
> > Sure, but where is the "don't generate message-id" in the server
> > prefs panel ?

> In 0.13.0 is it in Newsserver - configure(? I'm not sure how it is
> called in englisch bcause I'm using the german version) and there ist
> a checkbox for this.

But in 0.13.1  i t ' s  n o w h e r e  t o  f i n d !

Help, anyone, please? I have also tried to edit config.xml with
<value key="Generate_Msgid" type="n">0</value>
but this gets deleted from the file everytime I start Pan.

Do I have to regress to 0.13.0 in order to get rid of the Pan Msg-ID?

Cheers,
Cream-T.

--
Some will say that I'm no good,