pan-users

[Pan-users] Click on URL in a post??

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Click on URL in a post??
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:14:23 -0500

I'm currently using 0.11.4 (having never had any luck installing any
form of 0.12, let alone 0.13). Ten minutes ago, I was about to ask why I
had never been able to open a URL by clicking on it. Then I went to
another virtual desktop (I had Galeon 1.2.6 on one, Opera 6.03 on another
-- on Gnome under RH7.2; Gnome is 1.4 I *think*). Lo and behold, Pan had
grabbed the tab I had left opening on opera and put the other page on it!
And my default browser is Galeon! (That's to keep my email from messing
with Opera, in fact.)

        Why did it do it this time? How do I control when it does it, and which
browser it uses??
--Beartooth the Bamboozled <karhunhammas (at) Lserv.com>
Double Retiree, Linuxer's Apprentice, Curmudgeon On Line
[NB: verizon address is a spamtrap]