pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] About colors of read and watched messages...

From: Maurizio Colucci
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] About colors of read and watched messages...
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:26:25 +0100

On Thursday 12 December 2002 19:59, Duncan wrote:
> > -remove color for watched and use italics + sunglasses icon.
> >
> > I'd like to know what others think about it.
>
> The problem is then we loose the attachment / no-attachment icon
> difference.

Sorry, I can't see why.
Couldn't we have two icons? One for the attachment, another one for watched?

Reassuming, we would have:

  1 icon for watched (no icon for unwatched)
  1 icon for flagged  (no icon for unflagged)
  1 icon for attachment (no icon for no attachment)
  color for read-unread (the icon could be abandoned).

with no need for multiple fonts and no drawbacks (as far as I can see).

Could someone please explain to me what's wrong with it?

(This is the exact behavior of Forte Agent, by the way.)

Thanx,