pan-users

[Pan-users] Are articles whose attachments are saved marked as read?

From: J. Gardner Biggs
Subject: [Pan-users] Are articles whose attachments are saved marked as read?
Date: 13 Dec 2002 07:22:57 -0600

I am using 0.13.2.92

I am suspecting that they are not by default, but I may be unaware of a
preference that would accomplish this.

I selected around 1,000 articles (~100% of available) with attachments
with ctrl-a and marked them for saving Shift-S and when it finished, I
closed Pan.

But when I started Pan back up today, I am seeing articles dated earlier
that than when I updated the headers for that newsgroup.  I have
selected in my filters not to show read articles.

Just wondering.