pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Upgraded 0.11.4 --> 0.13.2.91, but...

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Upgraded 0.11.4 --> 0.13.2.91, but...
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:42:51 -0700

On Thu 12 Dec 2002 04:55, Gollum posted as excerpted below:
> Duncan wrote:
> > Interesting the spell checker works for you.  For some of us, it doesn't
> > (probably due to upgrading aspelll to 0.50 from 0.33).
>
> Today Mandrake published a new libgtkspell Cooker RPM that's
> supposed to work with aspell 0.50.x.

It took a day to get to the mirrors I guess, or at least to get into the URPMI
lists on them, since I urpmi/update/auto-autoselected yesterday and it wasn't
there.  However, it was today, and I now have spelling working again!  This
time, it's with Mdk official packages, so no more jumping thru hoops to keep
it working, hopefully.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin