pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Request

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Request
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:01:35 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Charles Kerr wrote:

> The version number got dropped from the toolbar because it goes against
> the Gnome Human Interface Guidelines... so it's not likely to come back.
> You could hack the refresh_toolbar() function in gui.c, though.

Thanks Charles. I'll have a look.

By the way, I sent over a SuSE package for 0.13.92 the other day. Didn't
see it make it to the download page. What is the status of the "official"
SuSE packages that are typically available? I'm curious because on the
SuSE list today someone was looking for a 0.13.4 Pan package for SuSE.

--
John LeMay
KC2KTH