pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Request

From: Thorsten Ruffle-Brandt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Request
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:25:58 +0000

John LeMay wrote:

> By the way, I sent over a SuSE package for 0.13.92 the other day.
> Didn't see it make it to the download page. What is the status of
> the "official" SuSE packages that are typically available? I'm
> curious because on the SuSE list today someone was looking for a
> 0.13.4 Pan package for SuSE.

This reminds me, should we send the full package over, or just a
link to where we keep them for download? I've got SuSE 8.1 rpm/srpm
packages for 0.13.91 and now 0.13.92 and did the latter, without
response.

Should I bother? And if you do it, too, John, for which SuSE
version? Should we concert our efforts?

TTFN,
        T.

--
When you go on camping trips, you're stuck right out in nature.