pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] address@hidden: WIN32 VERSION?!??!?!]

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] address@hidden: WIN32 VERSION?!??!?!]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:43:44 -0700

On Wed 09 Apr 2003 09:19, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom posted as excerpted below:
> I may not think a win32 port of Pan is a worthwhile endeavor; but hey, it's
> your time, to do with as you please; and apparently there are some people
> who gain benefit from your efforts. :)
>
> thanks again for all your work, Charles. I admire the heck out of you for
> all the time you spend on this. :)

Likewise..  I'd not spend time on such a port myself, as I am glad to have
left all that behind.  Still, I recognize how it might in some cases, anyway,
eventually help some folks transition, if they can run PAN on MSWormOS b4
they actually get brave enough to "come into the light" of a Software Libre
OS, so they don't have to learn EVERYTHING at once..

And likewise I appreciate your work, as well, as I benefit from it daily.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin