pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.14.92

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.14.92
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:51:41 -0700

On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 09:21:33PM -0400, John Aldrich wrote:

> Any help you can give me, Charles, or anyone else, will help increase the
> chances of having a package for RedHat 9 from me... ;-)

You know, what I think you really ought to do is roll a GNet 1.1.9 RPM
from the source file and contribute that too.  I'll put it up on the
Pan homepage and maybe www.gnetlibrary.org will be shamed into putting
one up too.

It's ridiculous that they don't have, between 1.1.8, 1.1.9, and all the
2.x releases, even _one_ RPM that's suitable for building GNet-based
applications with.

--
cheers,
Charles