pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] top posting

From: Vigil
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] top posting
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:33:15 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for making me scroll through all of that to get at what you wanted to
say. You should have top-posted so I could have examined the quoted article you
were referring to at my leisure.

In case you're new to the discussion, I have quoted the article I am referring
to below.

And this came from the maker of Pan itself! ;)

--

.