pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] top posting

From: brett holcomb
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] top posting
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:09:00 -0400

Yes, but we should be able to disable it. I'm one who does top post for a lot of valid reasons and not just "it's poor style as someone decided eons ago". I've looked at the arguments on both sides and prefer top posting for lots of good reasons. Wouldn't it be reasonable for us to have an option to turn it off instead of enforcing the style on everyone.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:50:35 -0700