pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] top posting

From: Torstein Sunde
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] top posting
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:31:01 +0200

Meat wrote:

> And include removing the warnings for too much quoted text and not
> setting a follow up to cross posted news groups.  [...]

Try to get these things into perspective!  Before you post an article,
you've probably (I hope) spent at least a few minutes writing it.
Does it really matter then that you have to use a couple of seconds
more clicking the OK button in those cases when a warning pops up?

BTW, those few seconds are completely insignificant compared to the
extra time the readers waste downloading and reading the article due
to bad quoting.