pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan and SPA

From: Wolf J. Flywheel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan and SPA
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:12:32 -0500

On Friday 19 December 2003 10:17, Donald Henson wrote:

> SPA Bug posted. It would be a good idea for others to add comments to
> the bug report (Bug # 129685) to add weight to it, especially Wolf
> since he seems to know some background info that might be useful to the
> bug squishers.

        Heh, the only reason I knew that much is that a Google search for
"microsoft spa nntp" turned up an old mailing-list announcement that Pan
could do SPA:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2002-January/msg00007.html

        About this bug, Brian probably knows the most (aside from, perhaps, the
originator of the SPA patch), since he has actually poked around in the
source code.

--
// Carl Hudkins :: Jabber address@hidden :: PGP 50238D9E
//