pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Marking messages for later replying

From: Anssi Porttikivi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Marking messages for later replying
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 19:13:15 +0300

Duncan wrote:

Anssi Porttikivi posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,  on
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:28:06 +0300:
How do I list flagged messages? Or is there a better way to mark messages for later replying?

Well, one way would be to click on the columm with the flag, sorting by
that column, then all the flags should be grouped 2gether.

This does not seem to work. The flags seem to be ignored on sorting by that column, at least in 0.14.2 on XP.

Here, I use the read/unread function to mark for later reply.

Yes, you can do that, but it is difficult if you leave most of the messages unread, reading only the occasional interesting threads.