pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Filtering "manually" on PATH header

From: Lenny Nero
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Filtering "manually" on PATH header
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:29:02 +0100

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:19:51 -0600, from under the noise of black
helicopters Hamilcar Barca said...

> I see that Pan doesn't provide a means to filter on the PATH header. A
> net-kook in a newsgroup to which I subscribe has used over thirty
> psuedonyms in the past week.  However, all these articles are identifiable
> by the PATH.
>
> Is it safe to write a script to delete the article files manually, or
> would that displease Pan?

I have removed articles straight from the folder that Pan keeps them in
without a problem.
When there was loads of virii posts going around I would kill all 144-155k
posts, Pan never did anything out of the norm.

L.
--

A sad view of the future,