pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Spam-filter

From: Torstein Sunde
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Spam-filter
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:04:53 +0200

Duncan wrote:

> Ahh.. that'd be the thing to try, then.  I believe one would have to
> do it by hard-editing the score file, tho.  I'd suggest creating a
> newsgroups entry and then editing the header to x-ref instead, once
> the entry is in the score file.

That's right.  It works when I add this entry to the scorefile:

%BOS

[^gmane\.]
Score: =-9999
%Expires:
%EOS

Fortunately, Gmane adds "gmane.spam.detected" to both the Newsgroups
and the Xref headers.

The score applies to all groups that starts with "gmane.", i.e. all
groups on the Gmane server except "control" and "junk".