pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.9x under Mandriva 2006

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.9x under Mandriva 2006
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:04:40 +0100

On Tue, 16 May 2006 12:28:58 -0600
Jim Henderson <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Jim,

> > glib1 1.2.10
> > glib2 2.8.0
> This is entirely a valid installation - but note your glib2 version is

Thanks for the confirmation.  If pushed, I'd have said I thought it
was, but really, it would be little more than a guess.

> 2.8.0, Charles indicated that the call in question was introduced in a
> later version, 2.10 - you need to update glib2.

Thanks for the info.  Will endeavour to install later version.

As you've probably guessed, I'm not very conversant with Linux as yet.

--
  Regards  _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is