pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.9x under Mandriva 2006

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.9x under Mandriva 2006
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:29:30 +0100

On Tue, 16 May 2006 23:03:10 +0200
Vincent Favre-Nicolin <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Vincent,

>    The official Mandriva 2006 glib version is 2.8, whereas the
> development (cooker) version is 2.10. So it seems that the
> pan rpm from SoS was compiled on a machine with a cooker version.

Thanks for all the info, Vincent.  TBH, I'm to confident about
compiling from source myself.  Attempts I've made in the past have
failed, and those attempts were much simpler projects than Pan.

I've emailed the SoS people and asked about the situation.

Once again, thanks to you and everyone else for their assistance.

--
  Regards  _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is