pan-users

[Pan-users] Display of posts by date ?

From: John Fitzsimons
Subject: [Pan-users] Display of posts by date ?
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:49:58 +1000

Hi,

I took a very quick look at Pan the other day and it looked very
good. Before I start using it to any great degree however I would be
pleased if someone here could answer the following questions.

Can one set things so that one only sees posts made within the last
30 days ? If so then a "step by step" would be appreciated.

Can one set things so that one only sees saved posts that were made
in a certain time period ? For example suppose I had kept all posts
for the last year in a newsgroup. Could I somehow display posts from
1/1/06 to 31/1/06 only ?

I presume things are the same on all platforms but if not I am using
win 98SE. Any help/how to appreciated.

Regards, John.