pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.99 seems to just work :-)

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.99 seems to just work :-)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 15:47:44 +0200

On Sun, 28 May, 2006 at 13:17 +0200, Chris Maaskant wrote:
> Pan 0.99 seems to just work :-)

Not so flawless here, unfortunately:

1. Get Get New Headers in Subscribed Groups button has been removed from
the toolbar (commented out in gui/pan.ui.h).

2. The new Get Headers From Server button is a nice-to-have (I rarely
use it, though), but it does mean I have to make the grouplist even
larger to avoid the search widget being hidden.

3. The grouplist pane isn't being updated: getting new headers, reading
articles doesn't automatically update the pane. Only once I 'mouse over'
the pane, does it get updated.

Regards,
Christophe