pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feedback wanted: toolbars in 0.100. (Was: 0.99 just work

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feedback wanted: toolbars in 0.100. (Was: 0.99 just works)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 00:15:46 +0200

On Sun, 28 May, 2006 at 23:41 +0200, Charles Kerr wrote:

> [ Get New Headers in Subscribed Groups ]
> I'll add it back in.

Great stuff.

> [ Toolbar ]
> [... ] So I'm planning on using a more traditional toolbar in 0.100,
> one which spans the whole main window just under the menu.

Agreed that will probably work better.

> 2. Everyone has different ideas of what buttons should be in
> the toolbar.  I think I am going to put in a toolbar editor so
> that pan-users doesn't have to have these arguments anymore. :)

You knew you were going to have to do this eventually. :)

I think the editor should be able to do two things:
1. Control which buttons are displayed on the toolbar
2. Control the order of the buttons

> [ Grouplist pane isn't being updated ]
> Does adding "gtk_widget_queue_draw (self->_tree_view);" right
> before returning in groups.cc::dirty_groups_idle() fix it
> on your setup?

Yep, that fixes the problem. Thanks.

Regards,
Christophe