pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] a question..

From: marco stagno
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] a question..
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:17:27 +0200

I used to be an Agent user so when I first switched I missed the mark
threads option but it really isn't needed.  The way agent works is to
just download everything without any real way of managing the downloads.

I use Agent in a different way; usually I get all headers; when I found an interesting thread, I put the 'watch' mark on it, then I'm sure it will get (automagically) all bodies in the thread; and I'd like to do something similar with pan...

:)

bye bye!

MAS!