pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: a question..

From: marco stagno
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: a question..
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:20:57 +0200

I see from comments in what I snipped that you are using 0.9x. I'm not familiar with that part of it yet, tho I could tell you how to do it in

(...)

then if I understand correcly, the 'score' file is to filter the items in the panel only.. is it right?!

use filters/rules to tell PAN what you want to do with articles of that

or there is a way to tell PAN what to do with a score file 9999, for example?

bye bye

MAS!