pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ability to search using multiple words

From: Rinaldi J. Montessi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ability to search using multiple words
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 00:02:26 -0500

stan wrote:
/----/
Also, it would sure be handy to be able to save and recall lists of match expression so a guy could match all headers that matched "linux" or "java" every day without reentering.

You mean something like the drop down lists in (e.g.) a browser URL location bar? I'd vote for that also. Perhaps an enhancement request on bugzilla?

Rinaldi
--
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
                -- Oscar Wilde