pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ability to search using multiple words

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ability to search using multiple words
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:10:21 +0000 (UTC)

walt <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:24:26
+0000:

> Next you must pick a pan version.  I've been using the 'pre-1.0-betas'
> category for bug reports, which seems obvious.  I've never submitted
> a Feature Request, but I suppose I would pick the same category.
>
> Duncan or Charles, what do you say?

Looks good, with a caveat.  As we are in feature freeze for 1.0, it would
be pre-1.1 or the like, only last I checked that wasn't yet an option,
except on the target tag, which only Charles can set.  Thus, set it for
pre-1.0 if necessary but then you can say in the bug/feature-req that it's
for 1.1.