pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ability to search using multiple words

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ability to search using multiple words
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:24:26 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 18:51:17 -0600, Steve Jeppesen wrote:

> er, how does one go about making an "official" request for a feature to
> be added?...

pan is part of the gnome.org family of software, so both bug reports and
feature requests are filed at http://bugzilla.gnome.org

You will need to create your own account with them, using a functioning
email address, before you can submit anything to them.  Once you do that,
the rest is very easy.

The very first step is misleading, unfortunately.  You must select "enter
a new bug report" and after that you can select "Feature Request".

The next step is to know that pan is (rather unjustly) included in the
"Other" classification.  Hrmphh!

Next you must pick a pan version.  I've been using the 'pre-1.0-betas'
category for bug reports, which seems obvious.  I've never submitted
a Feature Request, but I suppose I would pick the same category.

Duncan or Charles, what do you say?