pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.14.2: Omit headers when printing message?

From: Brad Sims
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.14.2: Omit headers when printing message?
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:13:55 -0600

On Friday 16 February 2007 10:11 pm, Duncan wrote:
> Alternatively, since the print command is configurable, you should be able
> to simply point it at a script that does whatever you wish, stripping
> headers or whatever, before actually printing (or saving or whatever you
> tell it to do instead of printing, if desired).

Muttprint is exactly what ya want for that, it can be configured to just keep a
few
headers and it formats it all using LaTeX.

Just as an aside, where *IS* the print command in the new pan betas,
I might be overlooking it but I can't find it anywhere.

I am using 0.124 self-compiled on Ubuntu 6.10

--
"Bother," said Pooh, as Piglet came back from the dead.