pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Purging headers

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Purging headers
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 23:42:16 +0000 (UTC)

Joe Zeff <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 06 Dec 2008 10:41:34
-0800:

> I am not, in general overly thin skinned (At least, I hope I'm not.) but
> this just happens to be one of my buttons

Well, it's your name and your right to it, but as I said, it's easier to
control one's self than others, and while the above was pan automation,
I've been resisting the urge to try various manglings myself, just
because.

Maybe if you chose one or the other, just Zeff, or just Joe, or Joe Z (no
eff to get mixed up).  considering the circumstances, I'd definitely NOT
recommend J Zeff!  As I explained, that's pretty much what I did, just go
with one name (which happened to be my last), but I don't particularly
care in any case.

So Mr. Zeff...  Does that work?