pan-users

[Pan-users] Upgrade to Natty Narwhall, still problems

From: Orlok Nosferatu
Subject: [Pan-users] Upgrade to Natty Narwhall, still problems
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 06:32:51 +0000

Hi all,

In the message 'Problems downloading binaries' sent on 4/10/11 I told you about
the problems I have downloading messages off headers containing binaries. What
I learned from Duncan was that this might have been caused by a version
conflict in my GMIME libraries. Because I could not find a direct link with an
installation date and the date I stopped downloading binaries I decided to do a
clean install of Ubuntu. As it happens I choose the installation date to be the
same as the day Natty Narwhall came out. Anyway, now I should have no version
conflict in my packages, shouldn't I? I now  have the following GMIME installed:
libgmime2.4-cil
libgmime-2.4.2
libgmime-2.0-2a

To make a short story long, I still have problems downloading binaries. After
the upgrade I still had the old .pan2 directory, so the download I got still
had history. After quiting Pan and removing all .pan2 directories I tried
again. And again after downloading All headers (Get Headers ... --> Get all
headers) 'headers of binary posts' stop being downloaded after March 12th,
2.41PM.

So what options do I have? And where can I create a new bug for Pan?

TIA,
Orlok