pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Reading an HTML posting when using 'old' Pan

From: Ron Johnson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Reading an HTML posting when using 'old' Pan
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 22:21:19 -0500

On 03/22/2012 10:06 PM, thufir wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:08:27 -0500, David Kelly wrote:

Outlook is a disease where properly formatted replies are almost
impossible to create.

I start to see evil MS conspiracies, except that I cannot fathom what the
payoff is for MS to turn everyone into top posters.  Destroy usenet or
something?  I'm sure it was just someone in a hurry, but it sure *seems*
like a deliberate choice to re-define a standard.

Or it could be a design legacy from MS Mail, when MS didn't even know the Internet existed.

--
YES, there actually *are* stupid questions.