pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan just keeps loading and loading...

From: Ima Afrotrap
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan just keeps loading and loading...
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 07:56:46 -0500

On Friday, 30 March 2012 13:19 Duncan wrote:

  <snip>

> Meanwhile, if it's working on OpenSuSE, you can try downloading the group
> list there and copying it over.

  I went ahead and gave your idea a try and, for now, it's working. I gave it a
shot at 'refresh groups' and it carried on like before by fetching forever. I
stopped the task and at least I can get headers to the groups I've got.

  Thanks a million for this idea, Duncan, at least I can get books to read once
again without having to constantly reboot over and over to get to different
systems, heh.

  John

--
"Fathom the odd hypocrisy that the government wants every citizen to prove they
are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens".  -unknown

Deport Illegal Aliens!