pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Trying to use 'new' Pan

From: Maurice
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Trying to use 'new' Pan
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:19:55 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:08:51 +0000, Maurice wrote:

> ‪ otherwise the From selection will default to the first Profile
> defined?

Actually, it didn't remember. The above posting was done with the
Gmane-short profile, but when I then did this reply the From
selection still defaulted to the Gmane-long profile.

This is difficult. There are some 40 groups I follow, and cannot
remember which server every one of them came from. Why can't Pan?

--
/\/\aurice