pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Resume draft?? FOUND -- with a mea culpa

From: Rhialto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Resume draft?? FOUND -- with a mea culpa
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 21:00:46 +0100

On Thu 13 Feb 2014 at 14:55:38 -0500, George Czerw wrote:
> It's weird, in my version, on the PAN Main screen, the toolbar shows icons
> without labels, but on the Post Article screen, the toolbar icons & labels
> were there by default.  I can't find anywhere to change the appearance of
> either toolbar.

I see the same.

And to add to that: for me, in the "Post Article" screen, the toolbar
can be dragged away from its location (and then becomes a small window
with a menu), but not so on the main screen.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'