pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan bug 712539 and 757672

From: Rhialto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan bug 712539 and 757672
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 01:29:56 +0100

On Sun 13 Mar 2016 at 00:39:51 +0100, Petr Kovar wrote:
> That'd be great, really. Anything that improves the Pan code base is
> much needed at this point. :)

I've made a start at https://github.com/Rhialto/pan2/tree/valgrind .
It looks like I have some work ahead; the list of memory leaks is rather
long, and a few I've looked at so far are less trivial than they seemed
at first. It doesn't help that I don't have experience with the GObject
system and its quirks :)

The use-after-free errors were fewer than I expected (at least during my
test runs).

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'