partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] How to use windows messenger with SIP.

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-dev] How to use windows messenger with SIP.
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:58:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Guys,

I know that some of you are using windows messenger to test
partysip. I'd like to configure mine... but I can't made it...

Here what I've done:
Select the communication service mode (I heard this is the SIP mode?)
I configured the IP address to be my proxy IP address, click on UDP
and then add a username 'address@hidden'.

When I click to start a session, it fails. I sniff the packets
of my XP box, but it shows nothing... Just fail without trying!

Does anybody know what's wrong in my config?
Aymeric