pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] (no subject)

From: Daniele Calleri
Subject: [pdf-devel] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:15:45 +0100

Hi Jemarch! I'm reading the paragraph that you told me(3.10) in the PDF Reference. I'm reading something about savannah and the GNU standards too.
Now, the question is: Is libgnupdf a cross-platform library?
I think that the answer will be NO! right?!
So...Do we have to implement all that specifications about non-unix file systems? Such as DOS and MAC OS.
I really hope to be able to do the work correctly! :-D
(remember that my english is VERY VERY VERY BAD!) =D

DANY