pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Integration with standard Texinfo toolchain

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Integration with standard Texinfo toolchain
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:37:00 -0500

    I am using texi2pdf and texi2dvi in some software I am developing
    and was wondering what the plans were, if any, to integrate the
    Texinfo tool chain with the GNU PDF work.

Sorry, I have no clue what that means!  Texinfo uses, of course, pdftex
to generate PDF, and I find it hard to fathom any possibility of using
something else.  Or where GNU PDF comes into it.

karl