pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Integration with standard Texinfo toolchain

From: Noah Slater
Subject: [pdf-devel] Integration with standard Texinfo toolchain
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:31:39 +0100

Hello (again),

I am using texi2pdf and texi2dvi in some software I am developing and was
wondering what the plans were, if any, to integrate the Texinfo tool chain with
the GNU PDF work.

Jose tells me that some of the more advanced stuff I would like to do with the
Texinfo might be possible if such an integration was possible.

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater - The GNU Project <http://www.gnu.org/>