pdf-devel

Re: Re: [pdf-devel] CCITT Filters

From: vivekparadkar
Subject: Re: Re: [pdf-devel] CCITT Filters
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 05:26:40 +0000

Hi,

Please ignore my previous mail.

Current implementation of libTiff only supports encoding/decoding of TIFF Images
read from a file.

I will look into how panda is using libtiff library and will find out other alternative of using libTiff
for applying filter on arbitrary array without integrating if possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek