Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] email fixes and questions

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] email fixes and questions
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:46:24 +0000

>I use phpGW's email as my primary email client.  I'm so happy to be able to do
>without OutLook!

Same thing, I use it everyday, and I am very happy of it ;-) Just one thing I
would love to have, is the number of the email I'm currently reading, something
like 13/25 just before the header infos. I began to try patching the sources to
do it, but had no time to finish ...

I think I'm not the only one missing this feature !