[Phpgroupware-developers] Calendars :)

From: Spot
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendars :)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:55:52 -0600

Ok this is a very newbie question here but as stated before I'm trying to
roll this out at the company here. Is there a way to have a calendar that is
accessible by a group of people?

For example:

  A calendar for IT. Everyone in IT has access and can add to it and modify
their appointments. So we could put meetings on there that are going to
involve several people from IT.

Also, will it allow us to give someone access to someone else's calendar.
Like our CEO's assistant needs access to the CEO's calendar obviously.

I have looked at the calendar module pretty closely and have not been able
to answer my questions completely. There are some things that seem like they
should do some of the things I mentioned. But they don't.

Any assistance on this would be very helpful.

Thanks

Spot
Virtual Money Inc. - Chief Technology Officer
www.virtualmoneyinc.com - address@hidden