Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 01:23:54 -0600

The following is the Common answer to submitting a patch.
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=4679&group_id=7305

Although someone may tell you something different.
This document, will tell you to make a .diff and submit it to the sf.net patchmanager. Be sure to specify what the patch is for and what version of phpGW something is aimed at. Aiming for .13 is your best bet, as .12 should be feature locked.

- Josh Miller.