Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:25:30 +0000

Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r) (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Why does this need to go into the header.inc.php?
>I would think this could be an option for the users preferences. This
>way each user can decide if they want to be bothered with having the
>page auto-refresh on them.
>
>Seek3r

I forgot why I had to put it there, I'll find the code, commit it to the
idsociety
template set only (in HEAD of course), and you can decide. If you don't like it,
I'll rip it out.

I suppose I should hard code no refresh, but when I remember where it is I'll
post
an email about where to change that line to get your auto-refresh.
--
that's "angle" as in geometry